Terms and Conditions
Orca Scuba Pte Ltd Terms and Conditions for all dive activity bookings, and dive-related bookings:
- Payment must be made prior to the commencement of any dive course or dive activity. Please make sure you have fully completed the PADI medical statement before making payment
- Cancellations of any courses / dive activities outside of one (1) month of course commencement will be refunded at 75% of the total course cost. If PADI online material has been redeemed, this is reduced to 50%.
- Cancellation of any courses / dive activities within one (1) month of course commencement will be refunded 50% of the total course cost. If PADI online material has been redeemed, this is reduced to 25%.
- There will be no refund for courses cancelled within 1 week of activity commencement.
- Change of dates for pool practical or dive trip is permitted only with a minimum of 2 weeks’ advanced notice, subject to availability and additional charges.
- Postponement of any pool session less than 1 week from the scheduled date will be charged at S$80 per change, per participant.
- Any additional pool sessions deemed necessary by an instructor will be charged at S$80 per student, per session.
- Open Water students must be able to swim 200m unaided, and comfortable in the water. This will be tested.
- Students are strongly recommended to do the pool practical session at least Three (3) weeks before the scheduled dive trip departure dates.
- Schedules mentioned in our web site are subjected to changes without prior notice.
Listed Prices and Payment Policy:
- Orca Direct: if customers pay Orca Scuba Pte Ltd direct in SGD and into the Orca Scuba DBS bank account, in SGD Cash or via Check - listed prices are valid.
- Orca via Rawa: if customers pay for Dive Activities to Rawa Safari Island Resort - the listed prices will be converted into MYR at the listed FX rate and the ruling 6% GST will be added.
- Orca via Paypal: for payment through our Paypal system, we will charge a 4% surcharge.
- Walk-In customers from Anang's Rawa or any other neighboring island, mainland, etc. will pay published prices +10% Service Charge + 6% GST in SGD or MYR at the listed FX rate.