Terms and Conditions
Orca Scuba Pte Ltd Terms and Conditions for all dive activity bookings, and dive-related bookings:
- Payment must be made prior to the commencement of any dive course or dive activity. Please make sure you have fully completed the PADI medical statement before making payment
- Cancellations of any courses / dive activities outside of one (1) month of course commencement will be refunded at 75% of the total course cost. If PADI online material has been redeemed, this is reduced to 50%.
- Cancellation of any courses / dive activities within one (1) month of course commencement will be refunded 50% of the total course cost. If PADI online material has been redeemed, this is reduced to 25%.
- There will be no refund for courses cancelled within 1 week of activity commencement.
- Change of dates for pool practical or dive trip is permitted only with a minimum of 2 weeks’ advanced notice, subject to availability and additional charges.
- Postponement of any pool session less than 1 week from the scheduled date will be charged at S$80 per change, per participant.
- Any additional pool sessions deemed necessary by an instructor will be charged at S$80 per student, per session.
- Open Water students must be able to swim 200m unaided, and comfortable in the water. This will be tested.
- Students are strongly recommended to do the pool practical session at least Three (3) weeks before the scheduled dive trip departure dates.
- Schedules mentioned in our web site are subjected to changes without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions for all Rawa Island Resort bookings made through Orca Scuba Pte Ltd:
- Any amendment to bookings must be made 2 weeks prior to the scheduled check-in date. Only one change of booking date (within twelve months of original check-in date and subject to availability) is allowed.
- Requests to amend your reservation details or change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change/additional charges.
- In the event of a “No show” or “Early check-out”, guest will still be charged for the entire stay.
- No refund in full or in part will be made for un-utilized services included in the package.
- Please note that children aged 12 and above are charged with the adult rate.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- For any cancellations, the monies paid are deemed forfeited.
- Once bookings are made and/or guest(s) have checked in, bookings are deemed non-refundable.
Listed Prices and Payment Policy:
- Orca Direct: if customers pay Orca Scuba Pte Ltd direct in SGD and into the Orca Scuba DBS bank account, in SGD Cash or via Check - listed prices are valid.
- Orca via Rawa: if customers pay for Dive Activities to Rawa Safari Island Resort - the listed prices will be converted into MYR at the listed FX rate and the ruling 6% GST will be added.
- Orca via Paypal: for payment through our Paypal system, we will charge a 4% surcharge.
- Walk-In customers from Anang's Rawa or any other neighboring island, mainland, etc. will pay published prices +10% Service Charge + 6% GST in SGD or MYR at the listed FX rate.